The Messy Chignon
What could be more “new feminine” than a classic chignon with a modern, messy twist? We asked backstage hair maestro Guido Palau for a five-step guide to getting the look.
1. Apply a dab of oil – try Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil – to dry hair.
2. Pull hair back into a low ponytail.
3. Loosely wind the end of the ponytail around itself and pin.
4. Pull out loose strands.
5. Mist with spray to stop flyaways.
A studded clutch
Valentino's “Rockstud” accessories have been blazing a style trail for the past five seasons (just scan the front row for evidence), but for SS13, the look is less rock'n'roll, more “new feminine”. This Perspex clutch nails the point(s) perfectly.credits
Words: Natalie Rigg;
Photographs: Dan McAlistair; ASP
- My Preferences
Ship my orders to:
United States Update
- Don't Miss Out
- Stay stylishly up-to-date with the latest news, hottest trends and new arrivals direct to your inbox.