This season, makeup artists at Anna Sui (above) and Moschino got inventive with liquid and pencil liners, using them as eyeshadow to fill the entire eyelid. Get it right and this strong, graphic eye will perfectly complement fall's monochromatic fashion palette and punk-inspired looks.
Get the look
1. Use Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Liquid Liner from the lashes up to the crease of the eye socket.
2. For the new lacquered look, lightly pat Bobbi Brown Crystal Lip Gloss in the center of the eyelid.
3. Apply mascara to the upper lashes only to define and lift.
The Eye Color
From dusky rose at Marni to russet red at Gucci, pink-hued eyeshadow may seem a little scary, but it is incredibly beautiful once you've found the right shade. Try Giles' wearable version: a pared-down taupe with just a hint of blush (below).
Get the look
1. Try Chanel Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Fauve, if you are blond; Ellis Faas Creamy Eyes in Taupe, if you are brunette.
2. Blend the color right up to the brows for a great alternative to the dark smoky eye.
3. Forgo mascara for an ultra-modern take, says makeup artist Val Garland. Instead, smudge MAC Prunella Eye Kohl along the lash line.credits
Photographs: Jason Lloyd-Evans
Contact us 24/7: +1 877 678 9627