- With research suggesting that 55 percent of office communication is non-verbal, DANIELLE FOX introduces the beauty looks that speak volumes in the workplace
makeup that says:
“There’s more to me than meets the eye”
While a smoky eye may be the perfect desk-to-dinner update, it can be too overpowering for day. “Try refreshing your neutral eyeshadow by nudging the color from a taupe towards more coppery tones, like the Gucci SS14 look, where eye makeup took on a luxe ’70s vibe,” says UK Lancôme makeup ambassador Alex Babsky. “It’s still appropriate for the office, but copper is more contemporary.”
1. Prep your eyes with By Terry’s Hyaluronic Eye Primer in Neutral: it will hide any redness and prolong the life of your eyeshadow.
2. Blend Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon in Bronzed Garnet over your eyelids, in the outer corners and underneath the lower lashes to create a halo effect.
3. Add two coats of Burberry Make-up Effortless Mascara to frame your eyes and add definition.
get the lookcredits
Photograph: Jason Lloyd-Evans
- My Preferences
Ship my orders to:
United States Update
- Don't Miss Out
- Stay stylishly up-to-date with the latest news, hottest trends and new arrivals direct to your inbox.