Silk-blend and lace bustier dress
Matthew Williamson dresses are a style set favourite, and this super covetable bustier design from Cruise '12 is no exception. Cut from a vibrant turquoise silk and linen blend and detailed with blue lace, this is a beautiful example of the label's love affair with color. Note the boning and underwiring at the bodice that ensures a sleek fit.
Shown here with: Aurélie Bidermann necklace, Pamela Love bangle, Jimmy Choo shoes and clutch.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Close fitting at the bust and waist; semi-fitted at the hip
- No bra is required due to internal structuring
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
- Turquoise silk and linen-blend
- Boned, underwired and molded bodice, grosgrain waistband, lace overlay at skirt, scalloped hem, fully lined
- Concealed zip and snap fastenings at back
- 59% linen, 41% silk; lining: 100% polyamide
- Specialist clean
- Designer color: Riviera
Product code: 182678 - Need help? Contact us