Neon stretch-denim cut-off shorts
Produced in collaboration with J Brand, Christopher Kane's neon-orange stretch-denim shorts are the result of one of fashion's hottest partnerships. A relaxed fit and frayed hems make this zesty pair an effortless way to channel new-season fluoro fever. Wear them with a simple blouse and sandals for day, swapping to a fringed boho-glam top come evening.
Shown here with: Chloé top, Philippe Audibert bracelet and bracelets, Bottega Veneta rings, Marc Jacobs shoes, Reed Krakoff bag.
Product code: 182996
Size & fit
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 182996
- Neon-orange stretch-denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, intentionally creased finish, frayed hems
- Embossed silver button and concealed zip fastenings at waist
- 94% cotton, 5% polyester, 1% spandex
- Machine wash cold to avoid color transfer