Embroidered silk-faille and organza gown
Crafted with a couture-like sensibility, Alexander McQueen's silk-faille gown is a magnificent showcase for the brand's breathtakingly unique aesthetic. Tumbling tiers of silk-organza create a silhouette that is both dramatic and undeniably elegant, and the intricate hand-sewn gold embroidery and embellishment is even more beautiful up close. A neat clutch and earrings are the only additions you'll need to complete an unforgettable evening look.
Shown here with: Oscar de la Renta earrings, Alexander McQueen shoes, Bottega Veneta clutch.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Long length
- No bra is required due to corset
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT size 40
- Black silk-faille and silk-organza
- Gold-tone and bronze-tone brass sequin embellishment, embroidery and metal threadwork, sweetheart neckline, boned, underwired and molded internal bustier, flared peplum waist, tiered ruffled skirt, fully lined
- Concealed zip fastening at back
- 100% silk; lining: 74% acetate, 26% silk
- Specialist clean
Product code: 183965 - Need help? Contact us