Sugar leather-trimmed crepe jacket
Helmut Lang's white crepe jacket opened the runway show and set the tone for the achingly cool urban collection. Padded shoulders balance the draped front, while black leather trims amp up the graphic aesthetic. Emulate the brand's styling with a midriff-baring top, or simply slip it on over a T-shirt and textured pants to give your look instant attitude.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Versus top, Eddie Borgo cuff, Bottega Veneta ring, J Brand Denim jeans, Diane von Furstenberg shoes, 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch.
Size & fit
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Cut for a boxy fit
- Cropped length
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- White crepe
- Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, zip-fastening front pockets, draped and pointed front, cropped back hem, black leather trims, fully lined
- Concealed button and tie with burnished silver D-ring tab at front
- 100% polyester; lining: 95% silk, 5% spandex; trim1: 100% leather (Sheep); trim2: 100% leather (Lamb)
- Specialist clean
- Designer color: Optic White
Product code: 189514 - Need help? Contact us