One-shoulder silk-chiffon gown
Jason Wu has had a meteoric rise to fashion fame thanks to his uniquely elegant aesthetic, adored by high profile women like American First Lady Michelle Obama. This breathtaking silk-chiffon gown showcases the label's noteworthy flair for drapery and exquisite silhouettes - be sure to wear your hair in a chignon to highlight the one-shoulder cut.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Kenneth Jay Lane ring, Alexander McQueen shoes, Bottega Veneta clutch.
Size & fit
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- No bra is required due to internal structuring
- Long length
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take their true size
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- Bright-blue silk-chiffon
- Plissé bodice, internal boning and molding, asymmetrically draped sleeve and skirt panel, puddle train, fully lined
- Concealed hook and zip fastenings at back
- 100% silk; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 100% cotton; trim: 100% rayon
- Dry clean
Product code: 190270 - Need help? Contact us