Printed wool and silk-blend dress
Inspired by Japanese artist Nobuyoshi Araki's 'Sensual Flowers' series, Prabal Garung's SS12 collection presented a darker, more lurid vision of the season's ever-present florals. A hero piece from the runway, this beautifully tailored wool and silk-blend dress is an evocative example of his unique vision. Style yours with sleek black accents for the ultimate finishing touches.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Yves Saint Laurent ring, Jimmy Choo shoes, Bottega Veneta clutch.
Product code: 190276
Size & fit
For sizing help, speak to an advisor. Product code: 190276
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 190276
- Multicolored printed wool and silk-blend
- Satin finish, gathered skirt, side slit pockets, fully lined
- Exposed back zip fastening
- 53% wool, 47% silk; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Turquoise Floral