1970 medium nubuck shoulder bag
Hot off the label's hit SS12 runway, Gucci's black nubuck shoulder bag is a luxe way to work the collection's Art Deco attitude. Opulent gold plaques add graphic appeal, while a fringed fine-chain tassel pays homage to the 1920s. Perfectly sized for both day and night, take your cue from the show styling and team it with angular separates around the clock.
Shown here with: Gucci top, skirt and shoes and Roberto Cavalli cuff.
Size & fit
- Weighs approximately 2.4lbs/ 1.1kg
- Width 17¼" / 44cm
- Handle Drop 7" / 18cm
- Height 11" / 28cm
- Depth 1" / 2.5cm
- Black nubuck
- Chain and leather top handle
- Tasseled fine-chain hanging tag, designer-stamped plaques at sides, gold hardware
- Internal zip-fastening pocket, two internal pouch pockets
- Fully lined in beige canvas
- Magnetic snap fastening at top
Product code: 191355 - Need help? Contact us