Embellished open-knit jacket
Having uprooted from Paris merely one year ago, N.Y.C. newcomer Olivier Theyskens has mastered the sartorial standards of the quintessential city girl. Among the highlights of his SS12 Theyskens' Theory runway show was this stunning storm-blue jacket, crafted from open-knit panels and flecked with cleverly bent sequins. This striking coverup is at the junction between ladylike polish and Lower East Side edge, so let yours shine with a metallic T-shirt, adding slouchy jeans and a leather satchel for an insouciant high-low look.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Theyskens' Theory top and jeans, Tom Binns ring, Eddie Borgo ring, Givenchy shoes, Victoria Beckham bag.
Product code: 193333
Size & fit
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 193333
- Storm-blue open-knit viscose, nylon, polyester, cotton and wool-blend
- Bent-sequin embellishment, open-knit back, back split, partially lined
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 30% viscose, 25% nylon, 17% cotton, 11% polyester, 11% wool, 6% acrylic; fabric2: 70% polyester, 18% viscose, 12% cotton; fabric3: 100% silk; lining: 95% silk, 5% spandex
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Blue Multi