Cutout glossed-leather skinny pants
Fashion's finest fell for Balmain's SS12 show - the eagerly-awaited first from designer Olivier Rousteing - and these black glossed-leather and white suede cropped pants were an unforgettable highlight. Staying true to the label's eye for rich detail, this cutout and embossed pair is an opulent take on the runway's "matador tailoring meets Vegas glamour" aesthetic.
Shown here with: Balmain jacket, Equipment top, Pamela Love bracelet, Aurélie Bidermann cuff, Maison Martin Margiela ring and belt, Alexander McQueen shoes and clutch.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Skinny-leg, mid-rise style
- Cut for a close fit
- Cropped length, kick-flare at ankle
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Black glossed-leather
- Cutout and embossed legs with off-white suede underlay, belt loops, two front and two back zip-fastening pockets, back gold bull embellishment, designer-stamped gold snap fastenings at ankles, partially lined in black cotton
- Designer-stamped gold button and concealed snap fastenings at waist
- 100% leather (Lamb); 100% cotton
- Specialist clean
Product code: 194091 - Need help? Contact us