Ball Tie silk crepe de chine dress
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Designed in celebration of Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee, Vivienne Westwood Gold Label's ruby-red silk crepe de chine dress is a stunning investment piece. Couture-like in its construction, the internal corset sculpts a slender silhouette while the deft draping will accentuate curves in all the right places. Sweep your hair up to show off an elegant décolletage, adding neutral accents to keep all eyes on this fabulous design.
Small to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Aurélie Bidermann cuff, Roberto Cavalli bracelet, Alaïa shoes, Diane von Furstenberg clutch.
Size & fit
- Small to size, take the next size up
- Tailored for a close fit
- No bra is required due to internal corset
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next two sizes up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 10
- Ruby-red silk crepe de chine
- Adjustable ties, draped and ruched, internal boned corset, asymmetric hem
- Concealed back zip fastening
- Comes with a detachable 'Diamond Jubilee' printed bow brooch
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 198051 - Need help? Contact us