Printed silk pants
Printed pants are having a major fashion moment. From blown-up blooms to psychedelic swirls there's a pattern to please everyone, and we think Theory's stretch-silk pair are just the ticket. Fluid, flattering and splashed with watercolor-effect grays and blacks, they're both comfortable and versatile. For a polished take on the trend, slip them on with a structured blazer and sleek ankle boots.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: The Row blazer, Kain top, Eddie Borgo bracelet, Brian Atwood boots, Valentino clutch.
Size & fit
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Tapered-leg, mid-rise style
- Loose fitting at hip
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- Black, white and tonal-gray printed stretch-silk
- Mid-rise, tapered leg
- Light pleats from waistband, two side slit pockets
- Exposed zip fastening at front
- 93% silk, 7% spandex
- Dry clean
Product code: 310095 - Need help? Contact us