Mochilla hand-woven cotton shoulder bag
Handcrafted in Colombia using century-old techniques and with proceeds going to the local women's center, Wayúu Taya's 'Mochilla' bag is a fabulous and feel-good choice. Woven using richly hued brick, hazelnut and cream cotton, this crafty creation is the ultimate take on the season's artisanal attitude. Up the ante by carrying yours with a patterned top and color-pop cutoffs.
Shown here with: Anna Sui top, Giles & Brother cuff, rag & bone JEAN shorts, Jimmy Choo shoes.
Size & fit
- Weighs approximately 0.9lbs/ 0.4kg
- Width 8" / 20cm
- Height 11¾" / 30cm
- Depth 8" / 20cm
- Min. Strap Length 36½" / 93cm
- Max. Strap Length 36½" / 93cm
- Brick, hazelnut, coffee and white cotton
- Shoulder strap
- Designer-stamped wooden disc
- Tasseled drawstring fastening at top
- Each bag is handmade and totally unique. Product may differ from that pictured
Product code: 314628 - Need help? Contact us