Mochilla hand-woven cotton shoulder bag
Wayúu Taya's 'Mochilla' bags define global-traveler chic in both style and spirit - the pieces are hand-woven in an area between Colombian and Venezualan territories, with proceeds benefiting the Shukumajaya Women's Center. Enrich your wardrobe with the cultural heritage of this intricately crafted cream and brown design. The unique tribal-inspired pattern will add visual interest to monochrome outfits.
Shown here with: Elizabeth and James dress, Chan Luu bracelet, Pamela Love cuff, K Jacques St Tropez shoes.
Product code: 314629
Size & fit
For sizing help, speak to an advisor. Product code: 314629
- Weighs approximately 0.9lbs/ 0.4kg
- Width 14" / 36cm
- Height 12" / 30cm
- Depth 9" / 24cm
- Min. Strap Length 51" / 129cm
- Max. Strap Length 51" / 129cm
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 314629
- Cream and brown tribal-inspired patterned cotton
- Shoulder strap
- Designer-stamped wooden disc
- Tasseled drawstring fastening at top
- Each bag is handmade and totally unique. Product may differ from that pictured.