Walnut fox-trimmed wool-blend parka
Joseph Altuzarra is one of New York Fashion Week's brightest stars, and his FW12 collection was an instant hit with the style set. This Aztec-inspired fox-trimmed wool-blend parka was a key piece from the lineup. Accentuate the graphic pattern and color palette with black jeans and a cream top.
Shown here with: Chloé top, Maison Martin Margiela rings, ALICE by Temperley pants, Christian Louboutin shoes, Alexander Wang bag.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Designed to be worn loose
- Drawstring at waist
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Black and light-gray Aztec-inspired printed wool-blend
- White detachable fox trim, detachable zip-fastening hood, button-fastening cuff tabs, zip-fastening cuffs, drawstring waist and hem, front pockets, back vent, quilted lining
- Zip and button fastenings through front
- 92% wool, 8% viscose; trim: 100% fox; lining: 100% polyester
- Specialist clean
- Fox: Finland
- Designer color: Navajo
Product code: 317828 - Need help? Contact us