Café floral-print wool and silk-blend Capri pants
J.Crew's FW12 presentation during New York Fashion Week had the industry buzzing, and these signature wool and silk-blend 'Café' Capri pants were worn by the brand's oh-so chic creative director, Jenna Lyons, on the day. Emulate her polished yet cool style and wear this tapered, cropped pair with heels and a blush top.
Shown here with: Tibi top, Mulberry bracelet, Jimmy Choo shoes, Marni clutch.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Straight-leg, mid-rise style
- Close fitting at hip, slim cut through the leg
- Cropped length
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- Ivory and black floral-print wool and silk-blend, satin finish
- Mid-rise, straight-leg, cropped
- Belt loops, slant pockets, waist pleats, back welt pockets, pressed creases, fully lined
- 52% wool, 48% silk; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Ink
Product code: 319480 - Need help? Contact us