Featuring dropped shoulders and leather trims, Boy. by Band of Outsiders' wool-blend coat is a typically hip coverup from the menswear-inspired line. We love how the monochrome herringbone weave is playfully scattered with paintbox-bright flecks, adding an unexpected pop of color. Layer it over a turtleneck sweater and skinny jeans for instant city chic.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Tibi top, Eddie Borgo cuff, Bottega Veneta bracelet, Maison Martin Margiela ring, Current/Elliott jeans, Alexander Wang boots, Stella McCartney bag.
Product code: 319755
Size & fit
For sizing help, speak to an advisor. Product code: 319755
- Size 0 = UK 4, 1 = UK 6, 2 = UK 8, 3 = UK 10, 4 = UK 12 and 5 = UK 14
- Fits very large to size. Take two sizes smaller than normal
- Oversized style, designed to be worn loose
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 0
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 319755
- Multicolored wool-blend
- Dropped shoulders, black leather elbow pads and trims, chest pocket, slant pockets, fully lined
- Button fastenings at crossover front
- 90% wool, 10% polyamide; trims: 100% leather; lining: 100% cupro
- Spot clean