Origami leather jacket
Feted for his dramatically structural aesthetic, Haider Ackermann serves up a typically striking outerwear style with this origami-inspired black leather jacket. The undulating folds through this asymmetric piece can be gathered up and secured to create a fashion-forward bustle effect - take your cue from the runway girls and belt it over metallic pants and tough-talking boots.
Shown here with: T by Alexander Wang top, Chloé bracelet, Eddie Borgo cuff and ring, Haider Ackermann pants, Alexander McQueen boots, The Row bag.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Tailored for a close fit
- Designed to be worn belted at waist
- Very close fitting at the waist
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Black leather
- Lightly padded shoulders, draping, asymmetric hem, belt loops, push-stud fastening belt, fully lined
- Hook fastenings at front
- Fabric1: 100% leather (Lamb); fabric2: 68% fleece wool, 32% rayon; lining1: 55% cotton, 45% rayon; lining2: 100% cotton
- Specialist clean
- To create bustle effect, as pictured, follow diagram instructions provided with garment. Starting from point 5 loop the belt through to 1 and continue
Product code: 322324 - Need help? Contact us