Bouclé wool-blend peplum jacket
Famed for his elegant use of color, Haider Ackermann's acclaimed FW12 collection provided the perfect showcase for his expert eye. This plum bouclé wool-blend peplum jacket is an exquisite case in point, and further demonstrates the designer's unique approach to tailoring. Take your style cue from the runway and wear this trophy piece with black pants and boots.
Shown here with: James Perse top, Bottega Veneta rings, Haider Ackermann pants, Yves Saint Laurent boots.
Product code: 322342
Size & fit
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 322342
- Plum bouclé wool and mohair-blend
- Pintucked sleeves, peplum waist, fully lined
- Concealed hook fastening at front
- Fabric1: 70% fleece wool, 27% mohair, 3% nylon; fabric2: 68% silk, 32% wool; lining: 55% cotton, 45% rayon
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Aubergine