Cropped velvet-brocade skinny pants
Olivier Rousteing's FW12 Balmain collection was inspired by a Fabergé egg he admired on a trip to Christie's in New York, and these ornate velvet-brocade skinny pants were a decadent highlight from the show. It's the intricate details - like the square-cut pockets and the quilted panels - that make this pair so special. The front row couldn't get enough of the high-low runway styling, so make like the models and team yours with a simple tee and a leather biker jacket for a hit of the label's inimitable cool.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Balmain jacket, T by Alexander Wang top, Eddie Borgo necklace, Alex Monroe necklace, Dominic Jones necklace, Maison Martin Margiela rings, Pierre Hardy boots, Alexander McQueen clutch.
Product code: 323425
Size & fit
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 323425
- Bottle-green velvet-brocade
- Low-rise, skinny, cropped
- Belt loops, three pouch and six zip-fastening pockets, quilted panels, concealed ankle zips
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 75% viscose, 16% cupro, 9% silk
- Dry clean