Sophie Hulme's covetable carryalls have taken the fashion world by storm, and this leather-trimmed navy-blue suitcase - made in collaboration with heritage brand Globe-Trotter - is the latest creation to steal our hearts. Beautifully handmade in England, and finished with the designer's signature gold-tone brass hardware, this vintage-inspired piece will make a luxurious investment for style-savvy jetsetters. Complete a first class look and carry this spacious accessory with a belted coat and sleek black boots.
Shown here with: Miu Miu coat, Gucci dress, Yves Saint Laurent ring and ring, Alexander McQueen boots.
Product code: 324284
Size & fit
For sizing help, speak to an advisor. Product code: 324284
- Weighs approximately 9.2lbs/ 4.2kg
- Width 26" / 66cm
- Height 16" / 40cm
- Depth 8" / 21cm
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 324284
- Navy-blue vulcanized fiberboard
- Top handle
- Burgundy leather buckle-fastening straps and corners (Cow), detachable luggage tag, 'Globe-Trotter'-embossed sides, studs, gold-tone brass hardware, feet
- Internal adjustable straps, designer plaque
- Partially faded striped burgundy and purple silk lining
- Two flip clasps with functional locks and keys