Floral-print crepe wide-leg pants
Marc Jacobs took inspiration from the work of artist Cindy Sherman for CR13, mixing bold colors with polka dots and "deli carnation" prints to create these crepe wide-leg pants. A charming blend of quirk and cool, this pair will transform wardrobe basics. Contrast the pretty mint and fuchsia motif with a lace top and gilded jewelry for a refined twist.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Chloé top, Kain top, Hervé Van Der Straeten cuff, Maison Martin Margiela rings, Aurélie Bidermann ring, Valentino shoes, Marc Jacobs clutch.
Size & fit
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Wide-leg, mid-rise style
- Long length
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 0
- Mint and fuchsia floral and polka dot-print crepe
- Mid-rise, wide-leg
- Pressed creases, fully lined
- Concealed zip fastening at side
- 100% rayon, lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 332948 - Need help? Contact us