Giza bronze, horn and onyx necklace
The Maltese cross has been a symbol of courage since the 15th century but Ashley Pittman's handcrafted bronze, horn and onyx necklace gives the motif a hopeful new meaning. The label provides stable employment for its artisans and donates 10% of all profits to a rural health center and primary school in Kenya.
Shown here with: Anna Sui jacket, James Perse top, Ashley Pittman bracelets, Monica Vinader rings and rings, Frame Denim jeans, Pierre Hardy shoes, Proenza Schouler bag.
Size & fit
- This item's measurements are:
- Chain Length 17¾" / 45cm
- Pendant Length 2½" / 6.5cm
- Pendant Width 2½" / 6cm
- Hammered gold-tone bronze
- Onyx stone, cream and brown horn cross pendant (Cow)
- Bronze spike embellishment, designer tag
- Hook fastening
- Comes with a printed drawstring bag
- 10% of the profits from the label will go towards funding a health center and school in Kenya
Product code: 340532 - Need help? Contact us