Python, lizard and leather A-line skirt
Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez took inspiration from images found on Tumblr for Proenza Schouler's SS13 collection. This A-line skirt is crafted from a patchwork of python and pebbled lizard and bonded to a smooth leather lining. Amplify the acid-bright palette with a stark white T-shirt - choose a perforated style to emulate the runway look.
Shown here with: Proenza Schouler top and bag, Eddie Borgo cuff and ring, Maison Martin Margiela rings, Reed Krakoff ring, Givenchy shoes.
Size & fit
- True to size
- Designed to sit above the knee
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- Black, lime and chartreuse python and off-white lizard bonded to black leather
- Belt loops, slant pockets, back faux patch pockets
- Button and concealed zip fastening at waist
- Fabric1: 100% python; fabric2: 100% lizard; lining: 100% leather (Lamb)
- Specialist clean
- Designer color: Sulphur
- Python: Malaysia
- Lizard: Laos
Product code: 349506 - Need help? Contact us