Printed silk and silk-organza dress
When it comes to manipulating fabrics, Michael van der Ham is one of the best. This printed dress - a standout style from the spring runway - combines a draped, asymmetric silk bodice with a diaphanous silk-organza skirt and loose back. We love the internal elasticated waist strap that adds definition to this billowing design.
Large to size. See Size & Fit tab.
Shown here with: Philippe Audibert cuff, Aurélie Bidermann ring, Jason Wu shoes, Sophie Hulme bag.
Size & fit
- Large to size, take the next size down
- Semi-fitted style
- This style has an elasticated waist band
- Loosely draped overlay
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 6
- Multicolored printed silk and silk-organza
- Draped panel at bodice, asymmetric neckline, lightly gathered at back, peplum detail at front, pleated skirt, split at sides of skirt, internal hook-fastening elasticated support strap at waist, fully lined
- Slips on
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 350761 - Need help? Contact us