The Lure of Long Beach embroidered clutch
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Olympia Le-Tan steps away from the usual literary classics with The Lure of Long Beach - an extremely rare volume from 1936 that traces the history of the American island. Handmade in France and limited to only 32 editions, this embroidered and appliquéd cotton-canvas clutch is lined in Liberty-print poplin.
Shown here with: Tibi top, Lulu Frost bracelet, Maison Martin Margiela ring, Chloé skirt, Alaïa shoes.
Size & fit
- This item's measurements are:
- Width 5½" / 14cm
- Height 8" / 20cm
- Depth 1½" / 4cm
- Part of a limited edition collection
- Light-blue cotton-canvas
- Taupe and black embroidery and felt, designer-stamped gold metal frame, stitched identity number at back
- Internal patch pocket
- Fully lined in Liberty-print poplin
- Clasp fastening
- Comes in a designer-stamped pink box
Product code: 358088 - Need help? Contact us