Embellished metallic jacquard mini dress
Olivier Rousteing brilliantly designs this ornate jacquard mini dress after the Oriental screens in famed editor Diana Vreeland's office. All of the intricate embroidery is done completely by hand - armor-like chains and small crystals give this fitted piece a couture-like quality. Complement this wardrobe investment with metallic sandals.
Shown here with: Chloé cuff, Maison Martin Margiela rings, Jimmy Choo shoes, Anya Hindmarch clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a very close fit
- Short in the body
- Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Black metallic jacquard
- Multicolored chain embroidery, black crystals, slit pockets, fully lined
- Zip fastening along back
- 46% acrylic, 44% polyester, 10% acetate; lining: 52% viscose, 48% cupro; trim: 90% gold spring, 5% glass, 5% metal
- Dry clean
Product code: 373854 - Need help? Contact us