Expedition coyote-trimmed down coat
Field tested in Antarctica, Canada Goose's down-filled shell-twill coat provides warmth and insulation in temperatures as low as -30°C. This water-resistant design features an abundance of fleece-lined pockets as well as an internal snow skirt and a detachable coyote-trimmed hood.
Shown here with: Equipment top, Splendid top, Maria Rudman bracelet and bracelet, Current/Elliott jeans, Alexander Wang boots and bag.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a slightly loose fit
- Thick, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Black shell-twill
- Down padding, coyote-trimmed drawstring hood, designer patch, Velcro-fastening sleeve pocket, patch sleeve pocket, ribbed-knit cuffs, front Velcro-fastening flap pockets, zipped internal pockets, internal drawstring waist, Velcro-fastening internal 'snow skirt' panel, fully lined
- Zip and Velcro fastenings at front
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; trim 100% coyote; lining: 100% nylon; filling: 100% duck down
- Dry clean
- Coyote: Canada
Product code: 375698 - Need help? Contact us