Animal-patterned bandage leggings
Hervé Léger may be most famous for party-ready dresses, but these bandage leggings prove that isn't the only thing the label has to offer. First seen at the fall runway show, this contouring pair is patterned with animal spots and stripes. Balance the slim fit with an oversized blazer.
Outfit1: Helmut Lang jacket, T by Alexander Wang top, Eddie Borgo bracelet, Fendi bracelet, Bottega Veneta rings, Jimmy Choo shoes, Maison Martin Margiela clutch.
Outfit2: Hervé Léger dress, Eddie Borgo bracelet, Bottega Veneta rings, Jimmy Choo shoes, Maison Martin Margiela clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, leggings design
- Firm stretchy fabric, 2% spandex
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
- Tonal gray, charcoal and black animal-patterned bandage
- Elasticated waistband, zipped cuffs
- Pull on
- 75% rayon, 23% nylon, 2% spandex
- Dry clean
Product code: 378945 - Need help? Contact us