Ted leather and jacquard coat
The designers behind Chicago label Creatures of the Wind - Shane Gabier and Christopher Peters - are huge fans of clashing fabrics. This colorful leather-sleeved jacquard coat from the Fall '13 runway is the perfect length for teaming with pants or skirts and features practical zipped pockets, too.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo necklace, Equipment top, Maria Rudman bracelet, Chan Luu bracelet, J Brand jeans, Aquazzura shoes, Jil Sander clutch.
Product code: 380991
Size & fit
For sizing help, speak to an advisor. Product code: 380991
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Boxy fit, cut to be worn loose
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
More questions? Speak to an advisor. Product code: 380991
- Multicolored jacquard
- Padded shoulders, black leather sleeves, buttoned cuffs, zipped pockets, back vent, fully lined
- Fabric1: 62% acrylic, 27% polyamide, 8% wool, 3% polyester; fabric2: 41% cotton, 40% wool, 10% polyester, 6% acrylic, 2% nylon, 1% rayon; fabric3: 66% cotton, 24% polyurethane, 10% polyester; sleeves: 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% cupro
- Dry clean