Contrast-collar wool jacket
Haider Ackermann bends conventional dress codes, giving classic designs a directional and androgynous spin. This loosely tailored wool jacket is updated with structured shoulders and a graphic herringbone collar. Wear it after dark with an all-black outfit.
Shown here with: Maria Black necklace, T by Alexander Wang top, Erickson Beamon ring, Tibi pants, Alexander Wang shoes, Maison Martin Margiela clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Tailored for a loose fit
- Long in the sleeves
- Structured non-stretchy fabric
- Take the next size down if you wish to achieve a closer fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Black mid-weight wool
- Padded shoulders, black, white and gray herringbone shawl collar, welt pockets, fully lined
- Concealed button fastening at front
- 100% wool; lining: 57% cotton, 43% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 381860 - Need help? Contact us