Reversible wool-blend coat
Get two looks in one with Boy. by Band of Outsiders' loosely cut wool-blend coat. The '40s-inspired polka-dots and houndstooth create a chic pattern clash, while the black reverse is cool and sophisticated. Wear this runway style with tailored pants and two-tone flats.
Shown here with: EACH X OTHER top, Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet, Eddie Borgo bracelet, Bottega Veneta rings, Maria Black ring, Band of Outsiders pants, Tabitha Simmons shoes, Maison Martin Margiela clutch.
Size & fit
- Size 0 = XXS-XS, 1 = XS-S, 2 = S-M, 3 = M, 4 = L, 5 = XL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Oversized style, cut to be worn loose
- Structured non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size 1
- Black and white heavyweight houndstooth and polka-dot patterned wool-blend, black wool-blend
- Reversible, two slant pockets, two patch pockets
- Button fastenings through asymmetric front
- 70% wool, 25% polyamide, 5% other fibers
- Dry clean
Product code: 382887 - Need help? Contact us