Floral brocade gown
When designing this brocade gown Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli were inspired by the Delft ceramics which influenced Valentino Garavani's celebrated Fall 1968 collection. This elegant floral style features a couture-like 'vase' waist and a boned internal bodice. Style this striking runway piece with a simple clutch.
Shown here with: Valentino necklace, Maria Black ring, Aquazzura shoes, Kotur clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust, loose at the waist and hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- No bra is required due to internal structure
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT size 40
- Off-white and tonal blue floral brocade
- Internal boned and underwired mesh zipped bodice with hook-fastening grosgrain tabs, pleated waist, slit pockets, partially concealed split at back, fully lined
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 49% polyester, 27% silk, 16% acrylic, 8% cotton; lining1: 100% silk; lining2: 84% polyamide, 16% elastane
- Dry clean
Product code: 384006 - Need help? Contact us