Embroidered woven silk dress
Russian designer and blogger Vika Gazinskaya is famed for her sculptural collections with a touch of whimsy. This lightly structured ivory woven silk dress contrasts a clean, A-line silhouette with a playful trompe l'oeil necklace, unexpectedly embroidered in wool.
Shown here with: Emilio Pucci ring, Christian Louboutin shoes, Stella McCartney clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Close fitting at the neck
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR size 36
- Ivory woven silk
- Multicolored wool embroidery at pintucked neckline, embroidered bows at cuffs, slit pockets
- Hook and zip fastening at back
- 100% silk; embroidery: 100% wool
- Dry clean
Product code: 384675 - Need help? Contact us