Manners For Men embroidered clutch
While it's said that manners maketh the man, every stylish woman knows that it's accessories that make the outfit. Handcrafted in Paris, Olympia Le-Tan's taupe cotton-canvas book clutch is embroidered with the cover of a vintage etiquette book. This limited edition piece has a designer-stamped gold frame and is fully lined in Liberty-print poplin.
Shown here with: Theory top, Chloé cuff, Jil Sander skirt, Gianvito Rossi shoes.
Size & fit
- This item's measurements are:
- Width 8" / 20cm
- Height 5½" / 14cm
- Depth 1½" / 3.5cm
- Part of a limited edition collection
- Taupe cotton-canvas
- Multicolored embroidery and felt, designer-stamped gold metal frame, stitched identity number at back
- Internal patch pocket
- Fully lined in Liberty-print poplin
- Clasp fastening
- Comes in a designer-stamped pink box
Product code: 388957 - Need help? Contact us