Green Carpet Challenge: Mildred embroidered silk-blend gown
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Crafted from a blend of OEKO-TEX® certified silk and Newlife™ fabric, and both embroidered and constructed in the UK, Erdem's monochrome gown is an environmentally friendly choice for a statement evening look. A white overlay top sits above the high waist to contrast the full pleated skirt, shaping an elegant silhouette.
20% of proceeds will be donated to (RED) – a charity founded in 2006 by Bono and Bobby Shriver to engage businesses and people in the fight against AIDS
Shown here with: Tom Binns earrings, Gianvito Rossi shoes, Alexander McQueen clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
- Erdem for Green Carpet Challenge
- Black and white silk-blend
- Hand-stitched French lace panels, white overlay, floral embroidery at pleated skirt, fully lined
- Exposed zip fastening through back
- 64% Newlife™ fabric, 30% OEKO-TEX® certified silk, 6% OEKO-TEX® certified mixed cotton;Lining: 100% OEKO-TEX® silk
- Specialist clean
Product code: 410518 - Need help? Contact us