Color-block double wool-crepe gown
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Best remembered for his graphic compositions, Josef Albers taught at the prestigious Bauhaus Dessau before continuing his work in America. Roksanda Ilincic has created this color-block gown in homage to the German-born artist. Fully lined in silk, the fluid, loose-fit double wool-crepe falls to the floor forming a puddle train.
Shown here with: Bottega Veneta bracelets, Maison Martin Margiela cuff, Aquazzura shoes, Pierre Hardy clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
- A collaboration with The Albers Foundation
- Multicolored double wool-crepe
- Paneled, fully lined
- Button-fastening keyhole at back
- 100% wool; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 413449 - Need help? Contact us