Color-block wool-crepe gown
EXCLUSIVE TO NET-A-PORTER.COM. Roksanda Ilincic's floor-sweeping gray wool-crepe gown is cut with panels of orange and duck-egg blue that emphasize the uncomplicated silhouette. Created in partnership with The Albers Foundation and partially lined in silk for a smooth feel, the soft grosgrain belt allows you to cinch in the waist of this loose-fit piece.
Shown here with: Eddie Borgo earrings, Dominic Jones ring, Gianvito Rossi shoes, Jil Sander clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Loose fit, use the belt to pull it in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a UK size 8
- A collaboration with The Albers Foundation
- Gray, off-white, duck-egg blue and orange wool-crepe
- Paneled, grosgrain belt, back vent, partially lined in blush silk
- Exposed zip fastening along back
- 100% wool; lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
Product code: 413450 - Need help? Contact us