+ Wear LACMA Made In California 18-karat gold diamond necklace
Jennifer Meyer handcrafts this limited-edition pendant necklace in collaboration with Wear LACMA - an initiative from the Los Angeles County Museum of Art to partner with designers based in its city. Inspired by artist Ed Ruscha's 'Made in California' print, this 18-karat gold design is set with pavé diamonds. Wear it with timeless basics.
Shown here with: Helmut Lang top, Repossi ring.
Size & fit
- This item's measurements are:
- Drop 7¾" / 19.5cm
- Pendant Width 2½" / 6cm
- Jennifer Meyer + Wear LACMA collaboration
- Part of a limited-edition collection
- 18-karat gold
- Pavé diamonds, total weight: 0.53-carats
- Clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- 15% of the proceeds will go towards funding the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
Product code: 429576 - Need help? Contact us