Stretch bootcut pants
New York label Theory is known for its clean silhouettes and contemporary tailoring. These dark-gray bootcut pants have been crafted in the USA with a hint of stretch for a flattering fit.
Outfit 1: Maria Black necklace and ring, Theory jacket, Equipment top, Chloé ring, Gianvito Rossi shoes, Fendi bag.
Outfit 2: Theory jacket, Splendid top, Mulberry bracelet, Gianvito Rossi shoes, Maison Martin Margiela clutch.
Size & fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mid-rise, bootcut fit
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric, 5% elastane
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a US size 2
- Dark-gray mid-weight stretch-woven polyester and wool-blend
- Belt loops, two side pockets, two buttoned back welt pockets, pressed creases, partially lined
- Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front
- 52% polyester, 43% virgin wool, 5% elastane; lining: 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Charcoal
Product code: 429662 - Need help? Contact us