PORTER frequently asked questions
- CONTACT US
HOW DO I PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION TO PORTER MAGAZINE?
PRINT & DIGITAL
To subscribe to PORTER, visit portersubscription.com or contact us by telephone. As a print subscriber, you will also receive complimentary access to the digital edition.
You can purchase a digital only subscription to PORTER as detailed above. You can also subscribe via the App Store or Google Play, using your tablet or mobile device.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- American Express
You can choose to pay by Direct Debit with a credit/debit card. We accept:
US Customers can also pay by check. Simply complete an order form, which can be found inside any issue of PORTER.
We are unable to accept NET-A-PORTER store credit as a form of payment at this time.
CAN I PURCHASE A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO PORTER?
Simply select the gift option under SHIPPING DETAILS when purchasing a subscription. Simply select the gift option under SHIPPING DETAILS when purchasing a subscription. A virtual Gift Card will be sent to the purchaser, who will then be responsible for forwarding this email to the recipient. Virtual Gift Cards may take up 72 hours to reach you.
WHAT ARE THE ON-SALE DATES FOR PORTER?
- February 10, 2017
- April 7, 2017
- June 2, 2017
- August 4, 2017
- September 29, 2017
- December 1, 2017
PORTER will be released on the following dates:
HOW DO I ACCESS THE DIGITAL EDITION OF PORTER?
- Install the PORTER app from the App Store or Google Play on your tablet or mobile device.
- If you are already a subscriber, tap 'subscriber login' under settings and enter your digital access code and your surname or postcode/ZIP code.
- Download the current issue and start reading and shopping from PORTER.
The digital edition is available on both Apple and Android devices.
To view the magazine, follow these 3 easy steps:
IS PORTER AVAILABLE IN OTHER LANGUAGES?
While PORTER is distributed globally, it is only available in English at this time.
MY MAGAZINE HASN’T ARRIVED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
As PORTER is delivered by your local postal service, it is not trackable. If you have not received your magazine within 10 working days of its expected delivery date, please contact us on the details above for further assistance.
PORTER is released six times a year, and you should allow up to 14 weeks for your first issue to arrive. Print subscribers can also access the complimentary digital edition on their tablet or mobile device by downloading the PORTER app from the App Store or Google Play.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY FREE GIFT
To receive your free gift, subscribe online using the unique URL or quote the promotional code when ordering over the telephone with our Customer Care team, both of which are advertised in each edition of PORTER. The offer is valid for subscribers residing in the United States and Canada while supplies last.
Your gift will be sent separately to your first issue of PORTER and you should allow up to 28 working days for it to arrive with you. If you have gifted a subscription, the gift will be sent to the address of the recipient.
We are not able to track your gift, but if it has not arrived within this timeframe, please contact us on the details above for assistance.
I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS THE DIGITAL EDITION
- Check that you are using a stable Wi-Fi connection. For best results, disable your Auto Lock function while downloading an issue to avoid going into “sleep” mode
- Delete the app and download it to your device again
- Go to the app settings and select “Restore Purchases”
- Free up space within the PORTER app by selecting “Archive” next to “Read”. You can re-download archived issues at any time
Please try the following if you are having trouble accessing PORTER:
HOW DO I AMEND MY DETAILS, RENEW OR CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION?
- From the home screen, select “Settings’, then ‘iTunes & App Store’.
- Tap on your ‘Apple ID’ on the top of the right-hand panel (you may need to scroll down on iOS 5 and below).
- Select ‘View Apple ID’.
- Scroll down to and select ‘Manage’, under ‘Subscriptions’ to make any changes or cancel your subscription.
Simply visit portersubscription.com/myaccount and enter your Subscriber Account Number and your surname or postcode/ ZIP code to make any changes.
Alternatively, if you have registered on NET-A-PORTER.COM, you can sign in to your account and select MY SUBSCRIPTION. You will then be prompted to manage your subscription and make any changes. You can also contact us on the details above for assistance.
If you purchased a digital-only subscription through the Apple Store, your subscription will renew automatically at the end of each period unless you cancel it. To do so, please follow these steps:
HOW DO I PURCHASE A SINGLE ISSUE OF PORTER?
Single print issues can be bought directly from NET-A-PORTER.COM as well as bookstores, independent newsagents, supermarkets and convenience stores in more than 60 countries.
Single digital editions are also available to purchase through the Apple store and Google Play.
WHAT IS RECAPTCHA?
When signing into portersubscription.com/myaccount, you will be asked to enter the words or numbers exactly as they appear in the box.
Recaptcha is the Completely Automated Public Turing used to tell Computers and Humans Apart. This is an extra measure that we use for your security and lets us confirm that you are a person signing into your PORTER account to view or edit your subscription details.
Helpful hints: Make sure you use a space between each word if there is more than one word and then click “Sign in”. You can also hear the words spoken- simply click on the speaker symbol.
BEAUTY COMPETITION T&C’s
Net-A-Porter PORTER Beauty Hamper Prize Draw Terms and Conditions: June 2017
1. This PORTER Beauty Hamper prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is organised by Net-A-Porter Group Ltd of 1 The Village Offices Westfield, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF (“NAP”).
2. These terms and conditions are the rules which shall apply to the Prize Draw (the “Rules”). By entering into the Prize Draw you agree to be bound by these Rules.
3. The Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are over 18 years old.
4. Employees of NAP and any of their affiliates and any other persons or employees associated with these companies and their families, agents and anyone else connected with the Prize Draw shall not be entitled to enter the Prize Draw.
5. NAP reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
Prize Draw Entries
6. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
7. To enter the Prize Draw, an entrant needs to complete the provided form. On submission of the entrant’s name, email address and country of residence in accordance with these Rules the entrant shall automatically be entered into the Prize Draw (a “Qualifying Entrant”).
8. All Prize Draw entries must be submitted via the online form.
9. Qualifying Entrants are limited to one (1) Prize Draw entry (irrespective of whether they have multiple email addresses).
10. The opening date for entries to the Prize Draw is opening time GMT and 16 June 2017. The closing date of the Prize Draw is closing time GMT and 31 July 2017. Entries received after this time will not qualify for entry into the Prize Draw.
11. Five (5) winners will be drawn at random from all entries by a member of the NAP team on or by 7 August 2017 (the “Winner”). In all matters, the decision of NAP shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into in this regard.
12. The Winner will receive a Net-A-Porter beauty hamper up to a value of £470 (the “Prize”).
13. The Winner will be notified by email on or before 7 August.
14. The Prize will be sent to the Winner within ten (10) days of being notified that they have won.
15. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. NAP reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, if necessary.
16. The Winner may be required by NAP to participate in future publicity by NAP in connection with the Prize Draw.
17. The Prize is awarded at NAP’s discretion and no Prize will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of the Winner.
18. NAP reserves the right to request written proof of age and proof of identity of the Winner at any time and for any reason.
19. NAP reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the Prize to the Winner until such proof of eligibility and identity of the Winner has been confirmed or to disqualify any Winner from the Prize Draw as it sees fit.
20. NAP reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Rules at any time and without prior notice.
21. NAP and any of their affiliates or any other persons or employees associated with these companies/persons will not be liable to any Qualifying Entrant, Winner or to any other person in the event that all or any part of the Prize Draw or Rules are cancelled or amended in any way.
22. In the event of any dispute regarding these Rules and all other matters relating to the Prize Draw, the decision of NAP shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
23. NAP does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered howsoever arising from the Prize Draw or the Prize, whether due to any errors or omissions or other cause by NAP, its employees, agents or others to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing shall exclude NAP liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence. NAP will not be liable for its inability to contact the Winner or award the Prize as a result of any mistakes or errors in the contact details provided by the Winner.
24. Before use of any beauty products, please read the ingredients carefully in case you have any allergies or pre-existing medical conditions. We strongly recommend that you test any product on a small area of your skin. If you are pregnant, please seek medical advice first. Should any reaction occur, discontinue use immediately. Any sample is applied at your own risk.
25. NAP does not warrant that the Prize Draw will be free from errors or omissions. The Prize Draw may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond the control of NAP.
26. Personal data supplied during the course of this Prize Draw shall be used and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
27. By providing your name, email address and country of residence, you shall be deemed to have consented to these details being used for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and receiving marketing communications from NAP regarding NAP. You may choose to opt-out of receiving such communications at any time.
28. The Prize Draw will be governed exclusively by English law and all Qualifying Entrants (including the Winner) submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. You can contact NAP in relation to the Prize Draw by writing to: Marketing Department, PORTER magazine, Net-A-Porter Group Limited, 1 The Village Offices Westfield, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF.