Cartier's iconic 'Panthère' watch is so-called because of the fluid, feline nature of the maillon bracelet which slinks around your wrist. The gracefulness of the links is especially evident with this lightweight, 20mm style. It's been crafted in Switzerland from 18-karat gold and has precise quartz movement. The silvered dial is detailed with signature Roman numerals and blued steel hands, while a single sapphire studs the crown.
- Blued steel sword-shaped hands, black Roman numerals and markers,
- 18-karat gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- 18-karat gold bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 20mm; case height: 25mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: WGPN0012
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.