With Mia Farrow, Alexa Chung and Kate Bosworth as style muses, 'The Ingénue' is radiant, fresh-faced and effortlessly cool. This relaxed, easy look is perfect for a sunshine getaway to Palm Springs, or a cultural trip to the Marais in Paris.
- Use the Champagne Diamonds Colour Chameleon all over the eye lid, blending with your finger before it sets. Draw along the lash line right at the roots with the eye powder pencil in dark-brown shade Audrey - finish with Full Fat Mascara in Glossy Black
- Line your lips in Lip Cheat pencil Pink Venus, perfectly matched to the Coachella Coral lipstick – apply with a saturated lip brush or straight from the bullet
- Swirl the outer shade from the Cheek to Chic blush in Love Glow across your cheek bones, adding the central color on the apples of your cheeks
- To dial up the look for evening, add the glossy lip lacquer in Portobello Girl, and amp up your eyes with the two eye pencils
- Comes in a first edition printed cosmetics case