- Apply a fine coat from the nail bed to the edge before painting on two coats of nail color of choice
- After color is dry, finish with a thin layer as a top coat
- For best results, use every day until you change your nail polish
- 15ml/ 0.5fl.oz.
Deborah Lippmann's protein-rich 'Hard Rock' polish is perfect for nails damaged by gel manicures or acrylic extensions. This quick-drying, long-lasting formula can be used as a top and base coat, and contains Biotin, Safflower Seed Oil and Green Tea Extract to strengthen and protect.
- Diamond Core Powder gently diffuses imperfections and yellow tones
- Free from formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl