- Use to blend and soften lip liner after defining
- Apply color to the center of your lower lips and brush outward towards corners
- Brush from side-to-side for smooth, even color, repeat for upper lip
- Finish with a layer of color straight from the bullet for deeper intensity
Applying lipstick with a brush not only lets you achieve a flawless finish but it makes the color last longer and helps prevent smudging, too. Illamasqua's version is flat with rounded edges for precision and its long handle - that doubles up as a compact protective lid - allows you optimum control.
- Detachable handle to protect the brush when stored
- Tapered, synthetic bristles
- Fits neatly into your cosmetics case or travel pouch