- Dab a coin-sized amount of powder in the palm of your hand
- Add a few drops of lukewarm water and work formula up into a gentle foam
- Smooth generously over your face to create a soft foam, then rinse off
- Use 2-3 times a week for normal skin, 1-2 times a week for sensitive skin or once a day for oily skin
- 75g/ 2.6oz.
Active ingredients: Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Subtilisin, Lipase
Dr. Barbara Sturm needs no introduction, but just in case, here's a quick update - she's the pioneer of the vampire facial and an innovator of anti-aging skincare based on effective molecular technology. Every single product is manufactured in her Dusseldorf lab. She says this two-in-one formula will create instant, spa-like results, thanks to the mix of Vitamin C and enzymes. When combined with water, the ultra fine powder turns into a foam that deeply yet gently cleans and exfoliates to remove dry and dead skin, makeup, pollution and other impurities from pores, revealing a smoother, more radiant-looking complexion.
- Suitable for all skin types, particularly oily and combination
- Cellulose acts as a peel to wash away dead skin cells