This issue is packed with vivid self-expression, celebrating individuals whose wit, talent and sheer force of personality have seen them dominate their fields. The luminous Jessica Chastain lights up our cover, an actress whose ability to immerse herself so completely in every character she plays truly makes her one of the modern screen greats. We meet fashion’s man of the moment, Gucci’s new Creative Director, the magnetic Alessandro Michele – while devotees Chloë Sevigny and Rachel Feinstein share the influence that the new Gucci has had on their personal style. There is Tina Fey, the original modern funny girl, leading a trailblazing band of hilarious, sexy, powerful women currently commanding our screens; and British makeup artist turned mogul Charlotte Tilbury, who has not only transformed the most famous women in the world, but is doing the same for us all with her now iconic makeup brand. Meanwhile, London fashion designer Roksanda Ilincic shares her lifelong devotion to the timeless midi skirt; PORTER heads to the safari heartland of Tanzania in earthy neutrals, tribal prints and softly structured utility wear; and we bring you all the glamorous highlights from Chanel and Charles Finch’s star-studded, ‘night-before’ Bafta and Oscar parties in London and LA.
Elsewhere in the Summer 2016 issue of PORTER:
- PORTER asks are we falling dangerously in love with ourselves?
- Witness the intimate correspondence between Gloria Vanderbilt – the heiress turned model who was photographed by Richard Avedon, romantically linked to Sinatra and Brando and a pioneer designer in her own right
- Mexican actress and producer Salma Hayek shares her golden rules on love, life and learning from your mistakes
- All pricing within the magazine will be in US dollars
- This product is non-refundable