- UltraSuede Brown Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Dark Matter Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Mercury Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Astral White Pigment: 4g/ 0.14oz.; Cyber Clear Eye Gloss 4g/ 0.14oz.; Black SmudgeLiner Eye Kohl: 1.5g/ 0.05oz.
Pat McGrath's 'Dark Star 005' kit comes with a jet black pigment that she used to line the lips of models Bella and Gigi Hadid at the Versace Fall '17 show. This 'UltraSuede Brown' set features four products that seamlessly create a dramatic smoky eye.
- 'UltraSuede Brown' is a hazelnut shadow infused with gold specks of glitter
- 'Dark Matter' is an ultra black shadow with a matte finish
- 'Mercury' is a champagne shadow with a metallic finish
- 'Astral White' is a beautiful holographic pearl shadow with fleck of blue
- The 'Cyber Clear Eye Gloss' is an iridescent solution that liquefies pigment, imparting the lids with a sleek effect and casts a subtle tint of light-blue and purple
- The 'Black SmudgeLiner Eye Kohl' can easily be smudged for the perfect smoky eye
- Use the buffer brush to blend out the entire look until you reach the desired result